GB/T5750.6-2006《生活饮用水标准检验方法金属指标》、GB/ T 5750.5-2006《生活饮用水标准检验方法无机非金属指标》、GB/ T 5750.4-2006《生活饮用水标准检验方法感官性状和物理指标》、GB/ T 7494-1987《亚甲蓝分光光度法》、GB/T11892-1989《-》
GB/T5750.6-2006 Standard Method of Inspection for Domestic Potable Water—Metallic Indices、GB/T5750.5-2006 Standard Method of Inspection for Domestic Potable Water—Inorganic Non-metallic Indices、GB/T5750.4-2006 Standard Method of Inspection for Domestic Potable Water—Sensory and Physical Indices、GB/T7494-1987 Methylene Blue Spectrum Intensity、GB/T11892-1989
I. Effect Statement
1. The test result of the report is only relevant to the test sample; the report is prohibited to print in whole or in part without the written approval of the testing agency;
2. The report shall be void without the stamp of the testing agency;
3. The duplicate copy of the report shall be void without the stamp of the testing agency;
4. The report shall be void upon being altered;
5. The test on the gasoline engine rarefaction combustor (researched and developed by professor Lan Jiaming) is entrusted by Guangzhou Hexingxin Industrial Development Co., Ltd, whose result has the certified inspection effect.
I. The appraisal report draws conclusions based on the following assumption conditions
1. On the appraisal date, no other authority such as mortgage is applied to the appraisal object, no sale behavior occurs on the appraisal object and there is no such circumstance that the appraisal object is sealed up according to the adjudgement of judicial and administrative authorities and other circumstances restrict the asset right.
2. The house and land ownership of the appraisal object is clearly defined and related expenses have been paid off.
An audit involves performing procedures to obtain audit evidence about the amount and disclosures in the financial statements. The procedures selected depend on the certified public accountant’s judgment, including the assessment of the risks of material misstatement of the financial statements, whether due to fraud or error. In making those risk assessments, we consider internal control relevant to the entity’s preparation of the financial statements in order to design audit procedures that are appropriate in the circumstances, but not for the purpose of expressing an opinion on the effectiveness of the entity’s internal control. An audit also includes evaluating the appropriateness of accounting policies used and reasonableness of accounting estimates made by management, as well as evaluating the overall presentation of the financial statements.
7.1 第6节中的检测结果仅对第2节中描述的建材产品在第2节中指明的参数下有效。额外的易燃涂层或易燃底座会对产品的耐火性能产生不利的影响，使第6节中的检 测结果不再有效。有额外的易燃涂层或在易燃底座上时，其耐火性能要单独检测。
7.2 检测结果仅与建材产品样本在特定检测条件下的性能有关，而不是评估建材产品在 使用中存在潜在火灾危险的唯一标准。
7.3 此检测报告不能取代可能存在的依据德国建筑法（州立建筑条例）的所需建筑监督 证明。
The Company’s registered capital is RMB 500,000. Based on our examination and as at October 25, 1999, the Company had received capital contribution of RMB 500,000 contributed by its shareholders, including paid-in capital of RMB 500,000. The total assets related to the aforesaid capital contribution is RMB 500,000, including monetary capital of RMB 500,000.
This Capital Verification Report is not to be deemed as a guarantee or an assurance of the Company’s abilities in paying debts or operating as a going concern.